Need a robot.txt file suggestion - vBulletin Community Forum

Hello, I think it would be very nice if a standard robots.txt file could be included with vbulletin. In this file, the basic rules should be included to ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

robots.txt file - vBulletin.org Forum

The purpose of robots.txt file is to inform the "good" robots of your site layout and what you do and don't want to be indexed. Each person's robots.txt file ...

Help with Robtos.txt and SEO on v1.5.7 c - Zen Cart

I've just set up a site and want to make sure to get it right before SE start scanning my urls. I've created this robots.txt: (DrByte has ...

Robots.txt for VB 5 - vBulletin Community Forum

The reason we do not supply a robots.txt is because the file is required to be in the root of the website. There is no guarantee that ...

vBulletin Manual

By default, vBulletin will install the files for the Administrators' Control Panel into a folder called admincp, but you may wish to rename this folder this for ...

XenForo Redirects for vBulletin | Page 18

Getting server errors after upgrading to XF2.2.2: Error: Macro public:quick_reply_macros :: body() error: Call to a member function ...

vBulletin Manual

txt file into your existing .htaccess file. The ... The vBulletin Admin Control Panel can be accessed by pointing your browser at https://www.example.com/forums/ ...

Locating program configuration files | Web Hosting Hub

Looking to find the configuration file for your program? Check out our list of programs to see where they are located.

Submitting a sitemap to Google - Ecwid support

Sitemap on Instant Site is already submitted to Google internally (via robot.txt file), still, if you wish search engines to find it a bit faster, you may want ...